So exciting!!!!! I kept gathering from Facebook that there must be a new Neher baby on the way, but didn't ever scroll down far enough on your blog to see the widget!!!! So excited for you:) Love to you and your family!! (and yes, I do read your blog:)
i'm not sure i really new what a widget was until i figured out what the heck you were talking about by the little box with a baby creeping around. congartulations y'all!!! so exciting! i didn't have your blog before... now i do. hooray! miss you folks. get your buns to the obx please!
I just caught up and saw Finley's new photos and read about you and your world -- here's mine...at least a corner of it newly started: http://alicemarysmith.tumblr.com/
14 comments:
sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you guys!!!!
Love the new widget! And you know I read this :)
yeah! more babies! congrats!
OH MY GOSH! that is so awesome. i am pumped for you guys. we need to talk soon. love you both.
WHAT??? Is there anything cooler then more Neher babies??? I don't think so!!! I am really excited for you guys. Congratulations. Miss you.
i noticed.
i read.
what a great headstand the little one can do!
hip-hip hooray! =)
add me to the crowd that is excited...
love to you, matt, fin, and they mystery guest...
So exciting!!!!! I kept gathering from Facebook that there must be a new Neher baby on the way, but didn't ever scroll down far enough on your blog to see the widget!!!! So excited for you:) Love to you and your family!! (and yes, I do read your blog:)
yeah!!!!!!!!! i didnt know you had a blog by the way.
i'm not sure i really new what a widget was until i figured out what the heck you were talking about by the little box with a baby creeping around. congartulations y'all!!! so exciting! i didn't have your blog before... now i do. hooray! miss you folks. get your buns to the obx please!
i meant congratulations, not congartulations. i'm a blonde okay.
I just caught up and saw Finley's new photos and read about you and your world -- here's mine...at least a corner of it newly started: http://alicemarysmith.tumblr.com/
i read NOW.
at least people have read ur blogs and commented! i never even had a comment ): http://www.blogger.com/profile/02639378417059966018
Post a Comment