it's week 22 of my pregnancy and we had our big revealing ultrasound yesterday. we found out that we are having another little boy, a brother for finley! they were able to confirm that my previous due date was accurate - october 21. and, that he is healthy, strong and has all his parts! thank God!
Friday, June 20, 2008
It's a BOY!
it's week 22 of my pregnancy and we had our big revealing ultrasound yesterday. we found out that we are having another little boy, a brother for finley! they were able to confirm that my previous due date was accurate - october 21. and, that he is healthy, strong and has all his parts! thank God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations Julie!!! After living with all girls, I love it that you are gonna have a house full of little boys... yay. Mom/Son relationships are so cool too. Yeah for kiddos!
OHOHOHOH!!!!
YES!!!
You know that I LOVE little boys and am so darn excited that you are still a "boy-haver"! (not that a girlhaver is bad in anyway, but you certainly make darling little boys!)
I love you and your BOYS - all 3!
Congratulations!! So fun. My brothers were always glad to have a brother around:) I'm happy for you guys!
Post a Comment